Monday, July 5, 2010

After reading morgans post I tried some of it and kinda made up my own workout:

I did 80 total curls (40 each arm) I did them with 12 lbs. Then I did 35 weights lifters where you lay on a yoga ball and bring the weights up and touch them together. Then I did 20 lifting the weights straight up. I did all the weight lifting with 12 lbs. Next I did 10 jumping squats w/ankle weights, 40 mountain climbers w/ ankle weights, 20 toe raisers w/ankle weights, 40 crunches, 20 sit ups, and 20 push ups. Oh ya the ankle weights are 2.5 lbs. I also juggled today, my sister and i had a juggling contest of who could get the most without dropping the ball, we also did headers and we got 25 again.

2 comments:

  1. Go Lindsay!!!so you know what a toe raise is?who told u?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isnt where you lay down on your back and put ur hands under butt, then you lift your legs up to the ceiling and push them up like 20 times????

    ReplyDelete